Tuesday 4 September 2012

Keeping busy

Some really nice Cakes recently, which is nice, I like orders where I have some basic guidelines, but no very strict thing, so I can embellish a bit.  Not a huge post because school starts up again this week and my triathlon is on saturday, so i'm busy busy, but here are my recent cakes!

A busy weekend party called for 5 dozen cupcakes and 3 dozen of my fancy butterfly cookies!








On the same weekend for a little girls birthday party:




This is a cake that I accepted the order for by phone but was naive enough to not take a deposit.  Needless to say, a no show, which was really too bad because it was very nice..




Having learned my lesson and really pissed off about being screwed out of the money, I took it to the fire station with a flyer and got a call and an order for this cake.

 
 
Then next came the cake for a big Stephen King fan:
 






And last but not least, a flower pot cake for a woman who loves flowers:



And this is obviously what happens when I don't update my blog enough, they all come in in one shot.  If you are interested in staying up to date with my cakes AS I make them and for more information on how to contact me, please visit my facebook page and all my info is available there as well as periodic updates and promotions offered.  I promise a nice long post next week about the torture I am submitting to this weekend, and since it's supposed to rain, that makes the whole experience all that much more interesting and most likely hillarity will ensue. 

MY FACEBOOK PAGE ---> Three Beasts Baking

Thanks everybody for your continued support.  If I get the photos of me in the triathlon, I will certainly post a few of the more hillarious ones, since they will all most likely be hillarious with horrible grimaces of pain and discomfort on my face.  A good time will be had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment